If you are new to yoga or new to Power In Breath Yoga, here are a few tips to know before class:
- Wear comfortable, non-restrictive clothing. Athletic / stretchy pants are great.
- If you are going to eat prior to class, do so at least one hour before class starts.
- Most students bring their own mat. If you don’t have one, we have a few on hand that you can borrow. Even without a mat, our flooring is foam and works well for most classes.
- Plan to arrive 10-15 minutes before the scheduled class time. This allows you time to check in, fill out a waiver and new student form, put your things away, and settle in before class starts.
- Bring a water bottle. Even if you don’t drink during class, you will want to be well hydrated before and after class.