Private sessions are not one size fits all. Contact Us to set up a call, and discuss your specific needs.
WHY BOOK A PRIVATE SESSION?
There are many reasons people choose to book private yoga sessions:
- New to yoga
- Uncomfortable or nervous about a group class setting
- Personalized attention
- Class format and sequences to fit your needs
- Working with an injury and seeking specific modifications and/or postures to assist healing / strengthening
- Sharing the experience as part of an event with a small group of friends / family
- Regular group classes are not offered at times that work for you.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Private and semi-private sessions
- Small group, private classes (for events or as a short series)
- Kids yoga classes (adult caregivers must be present throughout the class)
- Corporate classes for any sized business
WHAT TO EXPECT:
All of our classes may be conducted online or in person. Completing all of the necessary forms and waivers prior to our first meeting is extremely helpful and will allow more time for the actual yoga practice at our first session.
If purchasing a package of 5 or 10 classes, please expect your first session to last an extra 10-15 minutes. This allows me some time to ask a few more detailed questions and get to know your goals and expectations.
During each session we will work towards meeting your goals and expectations. I will tailor each practice to suit your needs and abilitites based on your responses in the forms, my assessment of your movement practice, as well as our ongoing conversations at each session.
Prices are calculated based on the amount of time spent with you directly in each class AND the time spent preparing for your session (planning/sequencing for each class, administrative tasks, and communicating with you before and after each session).
In general, you can expect sessions to cost around the same as a massage or other personal care service. Depending on your goals, if you are purchasing a 5 or 10 class package, you will also receive a personalized written sequence and a video to use for your home practice.
Contact Us to discuss your specific needs regarding private sessions!